[mythtv-users] MythDVD returns // Gentoo backtraces

Stephen Bridges widget at stdin.co.uk
Sat May 16 16:28:21 UTC 2009

On Saturday 16 May 2009 14:05:21 Michael T. Dean wrote:

> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/bugzilla-howto.xml (see, specifically, "2.
> Debugging using GDB" about FEATURES="nostrip" ).
>
> Then, please write up some instructions in the Gentoo section at:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Debugging

I'm trying to get splitdebug working.  I recompiled myth but using 'split-
debug' instead of splitdebug which unsurprisingly hasn't worked.

That document also doesn't cover doing it for just that package, it would
disable stripping across all exes in the distribution.  In theory now portage
should support per-package FEATURES and CFLAGS, but I'm not so hot at getting
that working.

Yeah, I'll update the wiki if I ever get a useful BT.

Stephen.