[mythtv-users] Make error w/ .21 fixes

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu May 14 19:30:43 UTC 2009

I've built myth many times before, but this time something is going wrong.
I have a clean install of Fedora 10.  I follow the steps of configure,
qmake, make as normal but...for some reason the inlude path includes one too
many "../" - so it's looking for mythconfig.make (and I suppose other files)
one level too high up in the file structure.

Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a quick fix?  I would hate to edit
each Makefile by hand...

Thanks,
MD

[root at theatre2 mythplugins]# make
cd mytharchive && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/mythplugins/mytharchive'
cd mytharchive && make -f Makefile
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../../../local/include/mythtv/mythconfig.mak', needed by `Makefile'.
Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive'
make[1]: *** [sub-mytharchive] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mythplugins/mytharchive'
make: *** [sub-mytharchive] Error 2
[root at theatre2 mythplugins]#