[mythtv-users] Zotac ION M/B..

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Wed May 13 17:29:53 UTC 2009

Johnny schreef:
>> There is a kit with case and cooling available, so I think it's been
>> worked out. The price looks good, the form factor is VERY good. I will
>> be waiting for all the competitors to come out, and hopefully drive
>> the price down somewhat, but I will definitely be getting at least one
>> at some point, maybe two or three, depending on the price point.
>>

> It looks like there is plenty of competition on the way. I just saw
> these photos of 5 or 6 more ION nettops and netbooks that look like
> they are ready to go.
>
> http://www.ionbased.com/2009/05/tons-of-new-ion-netbooks-and-nettops-pictured/

I'm still looking for someting that's hifi width, not too high (< 2")
integrated power supply, vfd, front buttons (supported in Linux),
integrated ir receiver (with power on/off) and a blu-ray player.

Shouldn't be too hard to create based on an ION platform, but all
manufacturers seems to be creating these small nettops instead.

Kind regards,

Mark