[mythtv-users] MythTV and Comcast (SF Bay Area) transition to digital

Matt Beadon matt.beadon at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:20:17 UTC 2009

Mike,
I found a post recently about setting tuner priorty.  Don't have it handy
but basically you delete all capture cards in mythtv-setup and then add them
back in the order you want from highest priority to lowest.  Then myth will
default to use the high pri tuner first and only use lower pri tuners if
there's a conflict.

Of course i'd recommend keeping your analog tuner higher pri until your
digital tv listings are fixed. (That's what I have right now)

Anyone else have any input on how to map channum to xmltvid?

Thanks
Matt

On May 4, 2009 9:11 PM, "Michael C. Smith" <michael.c.smith at alumni.cmu.edu>