[mythtv-users] Changing subtitles. wrong language

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sun May 3 18:33:35 UTC 2009

hey Guys.

I'm having really problems with changing the sustitles language when
viewing filmchannels.

It shows for options, and the right one is number 3.
Is there a way the default this - or make it perminant in a file
somewhere ?

I having troubles - changing the subtitles via OSD function, it'll still
shows UT TT 01 - and defaultes back to swedish(where I want danish) !
I can use teletext on some of the channels but not all - there for it'll
be great if it was possible to get the rigth language o the movies.