[mythtv-users] File ending kills myth

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 00:30:01 UTC 2009

I just upgraded my mythbuntu machine from 8.10 to 9.04, and in a lot of
ways, I'm seeing improvement.  Before, I would see pauses in the video every
50 seconds; that seems to be fixed.  I also saw lag when I would navigate
the menus using my remote, but not when I used a keyboard; this also seems
to be fixed. The new problem I see is that when a file ends, it kills
mythfrontend.  If I play a video, and it gets to the end, myth closes and
I'm looking at my desktop.  Same with live tv; when I stop playback, myth
closes.  Has anyone else experienced this?