[mythtv-users] slow dvb lock in .21

David Lister foceni at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:21:20 UTC 2009

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
>>> my msntv'2 down from 9 seconds to 3 years ago when I
>>> used them) which I haven't implemented because I
>>> frankly haven't had enough time nor driving need to do it.
>> I see. There really isn't any simple code change which would make a "big
>
>  Ummm What? Is this some sort of attitude/implication I lied because I didn't reply fast enough?
>
> If so then you need to get over yourself. Last time I checked you and I do not have an SLA in place and I'm allowed to spend my personal time away from the a computer.

You see, I didn't think I'd get that "simple trick" reply at all if I
didn't push you a bit. >:-) It was just a feeling, excuse my little
flame if I was wrong. Silly me.

Disabling parts of the LiveTV to speedup LiveTV is not what I imagined
when you mentioned simple change. BUT, and we're talking a big but here,
I don't actually use CC and I'm going to try it and if it works it's
gonna be great. So thank you for the tip, I really appreciate it.

Dave