[mythtv-users] Ubuntu's panels on top of Myth display in Mythbuntu

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Fri May 1 10:07:58 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Since updating my ubuntu install to 9.04, the ubuntu panels (top and
bottom of screen) are running on top of Myth when it opens (both in the
options screens and when watching tv). This is the same with Compiz on
or off.

This may have been fixed with a weekly build, but I cant check that
because non of the mythbuntu jaunty repositories seem to be working.

Anyone had either of these problems or know of a fix?

Damian