No subject

Sun Mar 1 18:40:12 UTC 2009

_quote">MythTV will balance concurrent recordings across the available
directories in a Storage Group in order to spread out the file I/O
load. MythTV will prefer filesystems that are local to the backend over
filesystems that are remote until the local filesystem has 2 concurrent
recordings active or other equivalent I/O, then the next recording will
go to the remote filesystem. The balancing method is based purely on
I/O, Myth does not try to balance out disk space unless a filesystem is
too low on free disk space in which case it will not be used except as
l versus remote part there.<br><br>I have a master backend and a slave back=
end.=A0 The drive on each backend is shared via nfs and mounted on the othe=
r.=A0 When I started watching some livetv to test things out, using a tuner=
 on the slave backend it started recording to the nfs drive.=A0 Based on wh=
at it says above, shouldn&#39;t it have gone to the local drive first?=A0 O=
r am I not supposed to mount with nfs and myth can directly access remote f=
ilesystems itself?<br>

--001e680f1960495431046cbcc3d2--