No subject

Sun Mar 1 18:40:12 UTC 2009

http://analogbit.com/node/23
> > along with instructions for implementing it. I'm not sure what TV you
> > actually have, but I've got a modified EDID file for a Sony 52XBR6 that
> > works great for me. You are welcome to it, if you want.
>
> There is also a "How to" in the wiki...
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Configuring_Analog_Sound_DVI_to_HDMI

Yes. I was originally going to send the link to that wiki page, but it goes
in to creating modelines and adding some changes to the xorg.conf that
aren't necessary in this instance. All I had to do for my TV (of which the
OP has the same model) was download/modify the EDID file and add the
'CustomEDID' option. I get a perfect picture and analog sound. I was just
trying to save the OP some extra work or confusion.

Shawn Flynn