[mythtv-users] OT: OTA CBS in Chicago?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Mar 31 15:55:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 11:15 -0400, Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:

> That's for cable. There aren't any channels above 83 on broadcast TV :-)

You're right, I was confusing the two. I have one tuner on my HDHR
connected to cable, and one to an antenna. I originally hooked up the
antenna because I couldn't find CBS and ABC on the cable. I left it that
way because there appear to be some digital OTA channels here that
Comcast doesn't carry. I eventually did get CBS and ABC on the cable
tuner when I realized I needed to scan the lower channels too.

--Greg