[mythtv-users] Help - no shows recording after upgrade

mythtv at corwyn.net mythtv at corwyn.net
Tue Mar 31 03:25:40 UTC 2009

Centos5, 2.6.18-92.1.18.el5, mythtv-backend-0.21-203.el5

I just updated mythtv from atrpms yesterday and now nothing shows as
being on the recording schedule.  A show that should have recorded
tonight did not record, and doesn't show as something that would
record on mythweb.  Selecting something to record in mythweb doesn't
get selected.

I didn't upgrade the kernel and ivtv looks to be loading fine under
dmesg. However,  looks like when I select "Watch TV" in my
mythfrontend the screen just flickers and goes back to the startup
screen. Watching already recorded things still works fine.

Suggestions on where to troubleshoot first?

Rick

Rick Steeves
http://www.sinister.net

"The journey is the destination"