[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:59:20 UTC 2009

The other night I observed a delay problem where almost every time my wife
did a skip forward she got a large delay.  By the time she called me down
Myth was locked for probably 30 seconds not responding to the keyboard or
the ir remote.  It came back and I shut it down and rebooted.  The problem
went away for the rest of the evening.
Now, the way things go, this could be a coincidence, but it seemed like the
machine was clogged up in some way.

I am going tied up for at least a week with other issues so cannot
experiment but wanted to get this thought out.

Allen