[mythtv-users] Time to upgrade to .22?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:09:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Philippe Van Der Gucht
<philippe at vandergucht.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Another Sillyname
> <anothersname at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> I have a stable .21-fixes system that works very well, I've read some
>> of the stuff on .22 and realise it's not released yet but what are
>> people's opinions of how close it is to 'stable' (I realise that's a
>> subjective word!!).
>
> I am eagerly anticipating this too. :)
>
> Have you looked at the svn roadmap? Currently 151 open tickets.
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/roadmap

That means it is unlikely that their will be an official release any
time soon however this does not prevent you from installing the trunk.
Also remember that 0.21 was officially released more than 2 years
after 0.20. And I believe 0.22 is only 1 year in development now..

John