[mythtv-users] Time to upgrade to .22?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:59:50 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Another Sillyname <
anothersname at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have a stable .21-fixes system that works very well, I've read some
> of the stuff on .22 and realise it's not released yet but what are
> people's opinions of how close it is to 'stable' (I realise that's a
> subjective word!!).
>
> Fedora 11 is due to ship in about 8-10 weeks (subject to slippage) and
> I wonder should I be planning to upgrade to .22 at that time?
>
> Thanks in advance

You're asking our advice on a trunk build that you're going to install on an
OS that hasn't been released yet? :-)

How bout more details on your setup? Single box? Multiple FEs? Hardware?
What tuner or tuners? What type of content? What type of video card? HD or
no HD? H.264 or no? Chocolate or peanut butter?