[mythtv-users] optimized system configuration for DB

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 26 05:24:15 UTC 2009

>Won't happen with a Myth DB.
>
>>  or is bogged down.. but now I'm not so sure (I have tried
>> everything except deleting and re-creating the db from scratch).. .
>
>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/376325#376325 ?

Thanks for the link. I have tried a number of different things but haven't seen
that first one. (mysqld_safe)... I will try this tonight.

However with regards to the second issue (skip_innodb post.. removing ibdata and
ib_logfiles..) this seems to concern mysql 4 and I can't see these files on my
system which is MySQL 5.x

cheers

Allan