[mythtv-users] Seagate 1.5TB for 109.99

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:38:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>   Mebbe you want to catch them on sale at Frys or BestBuy. That way
>> if you have problems, you don't have to worry about shipping issues.
>>
> I have a bestbuy near me but do they really have descent sales? I mean
> every time I walk into bestbuy stores and look at computer equipment I
> end up laughing when I find a 1GB DDR2 dimm for $67 or some other
> ridiculous price. The last time I looked at hard drives (less than 1
> month ago) a 500GB SATA hard drive was over $100US.

I have had a $50 best buy store credit for over a year. Every time I
go to the best buy down the road to get something with it. I just
can't bring myself to waste the money because it is literally 2x or 3x
more than online. I am just saving it for the day I won't want to wait
and then I will just take the hit.