[mythtv-users] All recordings are "PS", except NBC which is TS. Anybody would know why?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:12:52 UTC 2009

All my recording are in "PS" format. Which works fine streaming to VLC using
live555.com (and Amino STB, yes it does). But for some reason, nothing works
for NBC (except mythfrontend)...

NBC shows as a Transport Stream in all applications (Transport analyzers)
and you can't lock onto the PCR. But if I specify a manual bitrate it opens
up just fine (at least to see the transport packets).

What could be causing a single channel to be recorded in TS format?
Everything is recorded using an HD Homerun.