[mythtv-users] Asus M3N78-VM SPDIF

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Mar 24 23:36:34 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 17:20:50 Allen Edwards wrote:
> > Some MBs have an option to enable spdif and you need to turn that off
> > to get HDMI to work.
> >
> > Allen
>
> Did this message get to the board?  Every time I send a message in the
> last two days I get an ambiguous bounce message to another email
> address I have that has mythtv in the header but no message.  I keep
> trying to deal with it but keep getting these messages.  I am hoping
> my latest change fixed it and someone will tell me that they got this
> message.

You're getting through, I think we are all getting that bounce (Gateway?)

It's gmail that is the culprit, many gmail users complain about not getting
their own posts. I'd guess there is some setup parameter that can correct
that, or you can just live with it.

If you really want to check if you got through, check with Gossamer.

--
beww
beww at beww.org