[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] solar power for all our gadgets

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 22:52:35 UTC 2009

Brian Wood wrote:

>Some of the things are regional (not too much interest in commercial skipping
>in the UK for example), but more seem to be individual.

Funny that should come up. I'd not tried it until recently, but I
thought I'd give it a go and see if it would bring the system to a
halt - it didn't, even though my Myth setup is running as a Xen guest
on a single core AMD64-2000.

I've just watched a couple of programs with it turned on, and all I
can say is ... WOW ! To whoever worked that gem out, many thanks.

--
Simon Hobson