[mythtv-users] Disk Full - Recovery from?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Mar 22 10:40:45 UTC 2009

I think I get it, mythbuntu does delete the recordings, it just does it over minutes rather than in a flash.

The problem seems to be that Myth does not gracefully recover when recording a track that is greater than the space available.

It also seems that write space in /var/lib/ is necessary for Mythbuntu to properly run up.   Mmmm.  Perhaps the setup can control
this by controlling where the recording repository is.