[mythtv-users] Anyone having trouble with tv_grab_uk_rt over the last few days?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Fri Mar 20 15:33:35 UTC 2009

Simon Hobson wrote:
> Am I the only one getting "a bit miffed" at the way they keep messing
> about with the channels ? It's not only my own setups, but my
> parents, and friends.

Nope!

If they improved the programming after a rebrand it wouldn't be too bad,
but the programs remain the same.

> What's worse is that one friend has a telly that only has one setup
> option - autoscan. And of course, when you use that, it just resets
> the favourites list and I have to set it up again.

The Freeview PVR I used before I switched to MythTV would clear the list
of scheduled recordings whenever you scanned the channels. That was a real
PITA!
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts