[mythtv-users] program.MYD not found

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 20 04:02:46 UTC 2009

On 03/19/2009 11:43 PM, Sarvin C. wrote:
> I have plenty of space on the drive. After running optimize_mythdb.pl and
> mythfilldatabase --refresh-all I get the same error from mythfilldatabase
>
> "QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> File './mythconverg/program.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)"
>
> Still no program info.

Then it's likely either a) a file permissions problem or b) the file
really doesn't exist or c) there's some kind of MySQL error preventing
the opening of the file (i.e. the InnoDB storage engine is disabled and
you had previously converted the table to use InnoDB or something).

Check the MySQL data directory (usually something like /srv/mysql or
(*shudder*) /var/lib/mysql ) to see if the directory and file exist and
verify permissions on them.

If the file doesn't exist, let me know, and I'll send you instructions
for fixing your DB.

Mike