[mythtv-users] Help with Storage Directories

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:32:26 UTC 2009

> Likely there was a definition for the Default storage group on the remote
> backend (i.e. an override of the master backend's definition), so it didn't
> work until you added the directories to the remote backend's override.

I think that must have been it. There was a default group, but it was
empty. So the proper course would have been to delete the default
group on the slave backend so that there were no storage groups on the
slave backend. Then just set up the NFS mounts so that they match the
definition on the master backend. Thanks for the clarification.