[mythtv-users] myth front end on new mac mini core 2 duo?

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Fri Mar 20 00:11:23 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:11:02PM +1300, Wade Maxfield wrote:
> On 20/3/09 11:41 AM, Scott D. Davilla wrote:
>

>> That would be because he's running a linux distro and not OSX. "nvidia
>> config utility reports" is the hint :)
>
> Curious that it's OS dependent. I would have thought it was a lower
> level thing, some sort of setting you access via EFI , etc.

    The different drivers on the different OSen probably have different
built in defaults. Plus, it's implicit that what the Linux drivers do
is based on more than just their default capabilities (the Linux users
are going to be tinkering and tweaking).

    What you get vs. What you get with a little extra work.