[mythtv-users] Getting TV to work has killed sound completely

Stackpole, Chris CStackpole at barbnet.com
Thu Mar 19 15:17:03 UTC 2009

My luck usually dictates hardware. Is it possible for you to boot off of
a live CD and test that the sound works? Just a simple verification that
all the hardware works in the exact some configuration/setup.

You could probably just use the Mythbuntu live CD. I don't know a whole
lot about your setup (didn't follow the other thread that closely), but
I don't see why you couldn't do it as a quick test.

Have fun!
~Stack~