[mythtv-users] Anyone know what could cause "SetWakeuptimeCommand failed" to start happening causing automatic shutdown to no longer work?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:59:59 UTC 2009

I have started to get a "SetWakeuptimeCommand failed" line appearing
in mythbackend.log when my mythtv box should be shutting down (this
process/script has been running fine for months).  I have checked my
scripts log file and they all appear to be running fine and the rtc is
being set to the correct wakeup values.  Does anyone know what could
be causing the "SetWakeuptimeCommand failed" problem or at least get a
more detailed error message on exactly why the command has failed?

TIA