[mythtv-users] Disable the Visualization in Mythstream?

Jonno jonnojohnson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:20:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Jonno <jonnojohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know  how I can disable the visualization in Mythstream?

Just in case anyone else has the desire to do this, Mythstream creator
Eric sent me this privately which worked perfectly:

The spectrum display can be made invisible by editing the stream-ui.xml file
in mythtv's theme path ( /usr/[local/]share/mythtv/themes/.../... )

Change the coordinates of the blackhole-area as follows:

     <blackhole name="fft">
       <area>3,3,3,3</area>
     </blackhole>

There can be more than one theme with a stream-ui.xml file. You should change
them all.