[mythtv-users] Problems with ATSC program guide

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:49:48 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Tyler T <tylernt at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I did a quick browse and couldn't see any wrong descriptions on
> > channels NOT listed above, but I'll keep an eye out. It will be good
> > to know if only the channels listed above are the ones with wrong
> > descriptions.
>
> Well I just found a wrong description on a channel that has NOT had
> any "UPDATE" errors in the mythbackend log, so the UPDATE errors do
> not seem to be related.
>
> So what's the next step? File a bug report? Ask on the dev mailing list?

Any report is going to need to include detailed logs showing the EIT
information, what ends up in your database, stuff like that so you can
correlate that what you're getting from EIT isn't the same as what Myth
displays, etc.  You'd be better off to post all that kind of information
here first as people may be able to still help you troubleshoot with those
logs.

Kevin