[mythtv-users] Australia, can't scan channel 7??

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:15:44 UTC 2009

I am also having issues with channel 7 and posted to the group on Sunday. I
get a signal, but have playback issues with recordings on channel 7.

I however am in Perth and have decided that perhaps my problem is with the
signal quality. Channel seven is the lowest channel and hence will be the
first to suffer from signal quality issues.

In my case, I have purchased a new antenna and will see if it makes a
difference...

Phil