[mythtv-users] How to view and download torrents from the web

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:27:46 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Avner <avner-moshkovitz at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’m a newbe to mythtv and the mythtv user group. First, I would like to
> apologize in case that I inadvertently violated any of this user group’s
> rules.
>

> I still don’t understand what did I do wrong?

You are posting in HTML.  Your mail clinet probably has a setting for
HTML e-mail versus Plain Text.  You need to set it to Plain text when
posting here.  when you reply to a post, your reply should be *under*
the original post in your response.

> I was hoping that there may be a plug-in for web access, similar to
> accessing TV. I understand from your answer that mythtv doesn’t have a
> torrent client interface.
>
> Also, what does OP mean?

OP means Original Post or Original Poster.  Please read the link I put
in my first response-- no discussion of torrents or downloading
content via bittorrent is allowed on this list.  Any help you wish to
get for this will not come from this list.

Robert