[mythtv-users] Can you run mythfilldatabase for just marking First/Last Episodes?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:57:26 UTC 2009

> Been holding on to this because I planned to look, but don't think I'll get
> the time.  Have you tried just running it and telling it to only update a
> specific, but non-existent, video source?
>
> If that doesn't work, you could probably create a "dummy" video source that
> uses No Grabber and run it against that video source.

Thanks for suggestions I tried using --sourceid 999 but it detects
that the sourceid does not exist.

Tried a few other combinations but they all appear to need specific
setup in the database which is what I wanted to avoid.

Obviously if there is a chance of adding a --runpostprocessingonly
parameter that does all marking the last/first episodes and other
stuff there is at least one person who will use it :)

Cheers