[mythtv-users] One single station not tuning in

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Mar 14 22:30:03 UTC 2009

This is driving me nuts. I have one single station that is not tuning
in, and this only happens with MythTV.

Long story:
I have a TT C-2300 FF card for DVB-C. It works fine after solving the
known frequencies issues with this card. No problems with QAM-256
either. Every transponder and every channel works fine. But one. I get
a lock, PAT, and PMT but the screen stays black. No sound either. All
other channels on the same transponder work fine. Tuning to this
channel with mplayer works too. The backend log doesn't show any
difference to the working channels.

Does anybody have an idea what the problem might be, what I could do
to fix it, or even how to further debug this issue?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/