[mythtv-users] DVB Picture in Picture which source input?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:11:28 UTC 2009

Hi

I've googled for a while and can't find this....I'm asking here hoping
someone knows the answer!!

I have a backend with multiple inputs and as it's DVB-T it also
supports multirec.

I have frontends that work very well.

I'm playing with Picture in Picture and while it works I can't see how
I can choose the source input for the PiP feed?

Basically if I hit 'V' I get a PiP with a feed as expected, hitting
'N' does allow me to swap the Main and PiP display, however while PiP
is active I cannot change the input source and it seems that I'm
restricted to the PiP feed being on the same Mux as the Main feed.

Have I missed something here or is that how it's supposed to work?

Thanks in advance.