[mythtv-users] minimum card requirements for VDPAU

Rick ve1gn at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 12 14:36:48 UTC 2009

Brian Wood wrote:

> I've wondered why merchandise I receive from Canada has customs forms
> attached, I thought we had "Free Trade" in North America.

We may have free trade (NAFTA) but most of the electronics are made in
Asia therefore subject to duty.  Also there may be no duty if made in
Canada/US/Mexico but there are always fricken taxes. Some slip through
but if UPS or brown is involved you'll pay brokerage fees etc.  I'm
pretty sure that geeks.com will ship internationally.

Rick