[mythtv-users] Anyone using a "Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-S Plus PCI Card - Model 790"

Philippe Van Der Gucht philippe at vandergucht.org
Thu Mar 12 12:41:28 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM, <Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com> wrote:

> I don't have this card anymore because after a few months the tone
> switching stopped working, so I returned it to the webshop and got a
> HVR-4000 as a replacement free of charge.

Unfortunately the HVR-4000 also has problems with lnb switching via MythTV's
diseqc handling for certain multi-lnb dishes.

Mine is a technisat multytenne with 4 lnb's in one housing.

As workaround I have the first input connection set to the lnb with the most
interesting channels.

Philippe.

--

Joan Collins  - "The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich
and getting poorer."