[mythtv-users] Recordings Playback too fast on Frontend, fine on Backend

jk90090 jk90090 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:28:13 UTC 2009

My build is media-tv/mythtv-0.21_p19961-r1 on both FE and BE, which is
the latest stable / ~x86 .  Mark, are you using Nvidia drivers?  I'm
using them on both frontend and backend, but on my backend I don't think
I'm using XvMC.

Additionally, I have this problem occurring on all newer episodes of the
same show recorded from QAM.  Also, my previous note about this not
occurring on transcoded material was premature.  The transcoded versions
of these same recordings exhibits the exact same behavior.  Again,
mplayer has no issues with playback.  This is a repeating problem.

-JK