[mythtv-users] End of recording menu + repeat/playlist

Bobby Gill brownitus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 22:24:47 UTC 2009

When I've watched a recording, at the very end I get the little menu that
allows to "Delete it, but allow to record again / Delete it / Save so I can
watch again." Is there some way to add "Play again" to it or is that part of
any upcoming updates? Certainly not an important feature but would be neat
for some musical performances.

Also, is there a way to have recordings repeat with the Playlist? When I add
a recording to the playlist and in the Watch Recordings menu I go to the
playlist options and see play/shuffle play/ clear playlist/ toggle playlist
for this recording, but nothing to repeat it. Is there another means of
playing a recording and having it repeat until escaping playback (or perhaps
a set # of times)?

Thanks
Bob