[mythtv-users] video frame data

Simon Tsai simon_tsai at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 20:16:17 UTC 2009

I have a system with ATI Radem 3xxx graphic chip, it can decode
mpeg2. When we use antenna to receive TV signal
and go through ATSC converter to convert signal to mpeg2,
then go thru ATI graphic chip to display. I saw frame data corruption because the antenna signal quality.

Questions:
1. Which functions in mythtv library (cpp files) to receive hardware decoder frame data?
Is RingBuffer class read the frame data?
2. Is any way to detect the frame data is incomplete or corrupt, such as from total bytes in the frame?
Which function can do this?