[mythtv-users] Perfect frontend?

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:04:46 UTC 2009

I have build two small FE systems over the last 6 months, and my wife loves
them, but they have one problem.  I cannot get suspend and resume to work.
 They are AMD based with ASUS built NVidia 8200 motherboards.  One will
suspend fine, but when it comes back up, it gets only errors from the SATA
hard drive, so that is useless.  The other doesn't seem to suspend properly
at all.  This is using Ubuntu Ibex and the x86_64 install.  I may be doing
something stupid, but I haven't been able to find good resources, and that
function alone almost would make the miniworthwhile.