[mythtv-users] organizing my Watch Recordings screen

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Wed Mar 4 02:10:58 UTC 2009

My Myth box sits on the Watch Recordings screen about 99% of the time. Most
of the time I watch a program and delete it.

Over the years I have collected a few recordings that I want to keep
though, and rather than have them listed by their individual
Program/Episode titles, I'd like to create a catch-all Program
called "Saved" or somesuch, and put the things I want to keep as Episodes
of that pseudo-Program. Ideally it would appear below the "All Programs"
entry. Is there a way to do that?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca