[mythtv-users] Boxee/Hulu?

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Sun Mar 1 07:14:30 UTC 2009

Eric Sharkey wrote:
> We live in a society with laws that govern control over copyrighted
> information.  These laws specify restrictions on what recipients may
> do with copies they receive.
Thanks for the civics lecture.

My point is if you're being given something for free, it seems
reasonable to honor the conditions you're being given it under, or
refuse the freebie.  It seems a bit rude to trample on hospitality.

I'm sure if enough people abuse Hulu it will go away and be replaced
with something for-pay, like happened with Zap2It.