[mythtv-users] request for feedback from s2api users

Jaap Crezee jaap at jcz.nl
Tue Jun 30 05:54:10 UTC 2009

Martin Bene wrote:
> Hi,
> Now what I'd really like would be an S2 capable card with working CI interface, but as far as I can tell there's no such beast at the moment?

The Technotrend Budget TT S2-3200 works fine with CI interface. Here in the Netherlands (Canaldigitaal) we switched to
Nagra3 and it still works perfect. S2 also works, for example with mplayer, scan-s2 and szap-s2. But for now I am using
Ubuntu 9.04 Mythtv, which hasn't S2 support... :(

Regards,

Jaap Crezee