[mythtv-users] New MythTV interface announced!!

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:02:55 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/6/29 Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>:
> Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember that with the MythUI
> rebuild for 0.22 this implements mouse support which should help with
> touch screen support? not sure if this s of any help to the project though

but this isn't using mythui as the aim is purely for a remote control
running on a different device

> also it would be nice to see gesture based controls as shown in
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/386662?search_string=iphone;#386662
>
> it might be worth teaming up with the mymote (iphone app) creator.....

He seems to have left that application without support. Luckily it is
open source.
Lots of bug there and it doesn't work with OS 3.0 due to rather simple
to fix bugs.

Guy at work fixed the various bugs , including the ones allowing to
run on 3.0 and to specify the IP address of the backend (currently you
can validate that screen)