[mythtv-users] is there a log of received signal conditions?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:32:22 UTC 2009

I want to troubleshoot a very poor recording but all the backend logs look
fine.  The playback has blocking and generally not watchable as you see when
the signal level is very low.  Later in the day, the signal level was 99%
and the recordings look fine.  This is OTA ATSC recording and I am about 30
miles from the TX with a very large outdoor antenna and a preamp.
Is there a record of the received signal level for a recording?  Can I
change my logging to get one?

I searched the archives and googled but could not find anything.

Allen