[mythtv-users] Two new DVB-T channel in Hungary

Bánó Gábor banogabor at mail.tvnet.hu
Sun Jun 28 06:01:52 UTC 2009

I'm tried all of patch for my trunk (0.22) version of mythtv.
Unfortunatelly neither of one to accommodate with my source. The make
process always stops with an error. I've got some idea for binary
version of mythtv, but those not good for me, because I'm working on the
latest version translation. Is there anyone have an idea how to mod the
source for get a working LATM audio decoder?