[mythtv-users] Green and slow with Internal video player with old ATI RV100 QY [Radeon 7000/VE]

Alessandro Surace zioalex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:12:11 UTC 2009

Hi ALLs,
I'm new here.
I have recently setup a mythtv Media Center just to see all my media from my
NAS.

No problem to see the pictures and play music...but when I play a videos the
display become green and the output is very slow!!!

Have you any idea? I have searched around but I havn't find nothing useful.

My HW is a Pentium 4 at 2.4G with 512MB of memory and I have used mythdora. A
very low profile Media Server:-)

If I use an external player (vlc and mplayer) I see my videos
correctly...but in this way I lost the possibility to control my mediaserver
with mythremote ( a remote control sw for Android).

Somebody can help.

Very Thankx
Alessandro