[mythtv-users] Graphite, big changes...

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:45:06 UTC 2009

Well, I said it was under development, but even I didn't expect to
change it this much...

Today, while playing with Graphite, it occurred to me that all MythUI
screens can technically be made into popups.  On a whim, I converted a
single screen to a popup, and was astounded at how much more
consistent it was to have screens be laid on top of the menu.  I
quickly went through and converted many of the other screens to
popups, and I'm thrilled with the results.  All the Info Center stuff,
most if not all of the MythUI config screens, and the Watch Recordings
and Gallery screens have been converted to popup screens.  MythVideo
will take me more time.  I'm very happy with this approach, and trunk
users are welcome to test, bearing in mind that I haven't finished all
of that work yet.

http://www.fecitfacta.com/graphite.tar.gz

Robert