[mythtv-users] Watching web streams?

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:03:51 UTC 2009

How can I watch shows that www.TNT.tv broadcasts on the Web? I used to
do it on my Windows pc attached to the tv but I converted that to a
Mythbuntu box (and I love it). Now if I exit the f/e and start Firefox
then goto TNT and try to watch something it just says there was an error
streaming. The commercials play just fine but when it gets to the show
it pops up the error. I suspect it is a DRM issue and since I'm not on
Windows anymore it doesn't work. Assuming I'm right is there a DRM
package I can install (or is that a Windows exclusive?)  that will
satisfy TNT? Or should I dual boot? Any other suggestions?

--
Jim Morton