[mythtv-users] Upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit and maybe a distroswitch?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Jun 19 01:02:57 UTC 2009

>> How is Mythbuntu 9.04 at wireless (I have an Atheros AR2414 - based
>> card that Mythdora still can't associate to my wep-based, hidden ESSID
>> -network )

I presume the bug has been filed at bugzilla.redhat.com?

The MythDora kernel and NetworkManager are one in the same as the Fedora
ones, so the bug report would be perfectly valid to file there. Also
note that the linux kernel upstream wireless tree maintainer and lead
NetworkManager developer both work for Red Hat, so really, if you want
to see this fixed, filing a bug and working with the people who can fix
it is a faster route than distro-hopping and hoping.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com